Pay for Trial Class
IMPORTANT: Only proceed with Trial Class payments if you have received a direct invitation from the Club Instructor. If you haven't spoke to the Club Instructor, contact us today.
Karate Suits and Belts
To practice Shotokan Karate, you must wear a white Karate Suit and Belt. When you join the club, initially, you are allowed to wear a tracksuit and t-shirt until you purchase your Karate Suit. The below retailers sell karate suits:
NOTE: We do not have any association with the below retailers, so please shop around for the best deals, and If ordering from outside Ireland, you may incur Customs and Import Duty.
- Must be White
- No See-Through Fabric/Mesh
- Manufacturer badges are allowed on the lower right-hand corner of the karate-gi jacket.
- No chest or back logos
Level 1 Suits - Beginner to Brown Belt
- Kids Karate Polycotton Suit – White 7oz
- Adults Karate Cotton Suit – White 8.5oz
- CIMAC - Regular Karate Uniform - 7oz